Audi Repair & Maintenance
Audi Repair and Maintenance
In class and status, this German auto maker strives to stay at the forefront of automotive technology with an unwavering commitment to performance and luxury. Audi has become a favorite among consumers demanding superior automobiles. Audi’s advanced technology has largely contributed to the Volkswagen Group’s success and reputation for superior performance.
- Oil Service
- Engine – Spark Plugs, Fuel and Air Filters, Sensors
- Cooling – Radiator, Water Pump, Hoses, Thermostat
- MIL Diagnostics (Check Engine Light)
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Engine Oil Leak Repairs
- ABS & Airbag Light Diagnostics
- Brake & Suspension Servicing
- Electronic Diagnosis & Programming
- Accessories and Air Conditioning
- APR and Autologic Performance Tuning
Timing belt maintenance
Audi vehicles utilize these flexible composite belts, which if allowed to fail will do extensive engine damage. Updated information is as follows:
- TT Replacement @ 60k miles *
- A4 Replacement @ 60-80k miles *
- A6 Replacement@ 75k miles *
- A8 & A6 4.2 Replacement @ 75k miles *
* All models due on time @ 6 years
We use different levels of upgrades that build on each other, allowing people the option of starting small, and slowly upgrading their upgrades as their budget allows. Here is a breakdown of our APR tuning upgrades:
- Stage I : This stage usually includes an ECU tuning. Depending on your vehicle an ECU tune can add up to 50 horsepower.
- Stage I+ : This stage includes installing an intake system to improve airflow and lower air turbulence entering the intake. The smoother the air intake, the faster the turbochargers will spool up. We also offer a high-pressure fuel pump that flows more than 40% more than most stock parts.
- Stage II : The main focus of Stage II is to deal with exhaust. We offer multiple options, but for the most part we recommend a full turbo-back exhaust.
- Stage III : During this stage, we upgrade the turbocharger to a K04 or the bigger Garrett Ball Bearing Turbos. Our APR tuning experts recommend that you upgrade fuel injectors and turbocharger plumbing to handle the increased boost pressure. We would also reflash your ECU to use a more aggressive fuel/timing map to take advantage of these power adders.
- Stage III+ : In this stage, you will need to upgrade your engine internals as the Audi stock connecting rods begin to have problems at the 400 horsepower level. You will also want to consider cylinder head work and upgrading your valve train, a custom turbo to fit your application, standalone engine management, engine conversions, etc. Give our Audi auto tuning mechanics a call and we can match the right products for your intended use.